Check back soon for more details.
- Paul Blackett, P.Tech, ROWP, CESA – Project Liaison – OWDS designer and inspector with 35 years local experience in groundwater and wastewater studies.
Mr. Blackett has been employed within the discipline of applied hydrolgeology and environmental geology for 30 years. As a principal of Kala Geosciences Ltd. and Interior Groundwater Consulting Ltd., Mr. Blackett provides professional consultation to Federal and Provincial agencies, municipalities, regional districts and private organizations.
- Yanfeng Yin, Ph.D., P.Geo. – Senior Hydrogeologist – 11 years local experience groundwater and wastewater studies.
- Lindsay Berry, P.Geo. – Project Geoscientist – 5 years’ experience.
Lindsay graduated in Geology with a Minor in Environmental Sciences from Laurentian University in 2007 and obtained her professional designation in 2011. She has over 10 years of experience in the mining sector and has worked for such reputable companies as KGHM, Detour Lake Gold Corp, Hunter Dickinson Inc, Panoramic Resources, and Wallbridge Mining. Also, several years of Lindsay’s career were spent independently consulting for exploration companies.
In addition, Lindsay has a proven record of facilitating long term business relationships with both customers and industry regulators. Her strong winning attitude and personality are assets that will complement and enhance Kala’s ability to meet the needs of our customers as we continue to provide quality, innovative services.
- Marc Beaton, B.Sc., GIT
Mr. Beaton has obtained a Bachelor of Science degree including courses in Groundwater Hydrology, Groundwater Contamination, Ecohydrology of Watersheds and Water Systems and Fluvial Geomorphology.
- Kady Rose, B.Sc., Eng. Tech.
Mrs. Rose has obtained both a Bachelor of Science degree and a Water Quality and Environmental Engineering Technology diploma. She has completed the Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Training Course through the Associated Environmental Site Assessors of Canada Inc. (AESAC). She has worked with Kala since June 2013, providing reporting, drafting, and fieldwork assistance.
- Adam Kortko, Senior Environmental Technician – Currently working as First Nations onsite OWDS installer – 10 years field experience.
- Dave Markel, Drafting Technician
- Bonnie Fleming, Office Administrator
- Emily Cobley, Administrative Assistant